To be considered for our WE Scholars program:
WHAT MAKES A GOOD WE SCHOLAR?
- A woman who is a single mother or veteran with limited income. ($25,000 or below after taxes)
- A woman who is willing to hold down a full time job when not taking classes (in the summer) and a part-time job when in school.
- A woman who is willing to disclose all convictions due to alcohol and/or drug use.
- A woman who is willing to disclose all violations of the law.
- A woman who is not in a relationship.
- A woman who is willing to make her children and school her priorities.
- A woman who has or will be able to obtain a GED or a diploma from high school.
- A woman who is willing to abide by ALL Women With A Cause Foundation directives.
- A woman who is willing to communicate/meet with a mentor each week.
- A woman who is willing to submit budget and academic plans at the beginning of each semester for approval from Women With A Cause Foundation.
- A woman who has a strong desire to change the future for herself and her family by becoming fiscally responsible, attending classes which lead to a strong career path and give her children a bright future.
- A woman has filed taxes in the previous year of the application.
Please type in your responses, complete the application, then press submit.
If you have questions about the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 303-675-0405.