To be considered for our WE Scholars program:
WHAT MAKES A GOOD WE SCHOLAR?
- A woman who is a single mother or veteran with limited income. ($25,000 or below after taxes)
- A woman who is willing to hold down a full time job when not taking classes and a part-time job when in school.
- A woman who is willing to disclose all convictions due to alcohol and/or drug use.
- A woman who is willing to disclose all violations of the law.
- A woman who is not in a relationship.
- A woman who is willing to make her children and school her priorities.
- A woman who has or will be able to obtain a GED or a diploma from high school.
- A woman who is willing to abide by ALL Women With A Cause Foundation directives.
- A woman who is willing to communicate/meet with a mentor each week.
- A woman who is willing to submit budget and academic plans at the beginning of each semester for approval from Women With A Cause Foundation.
- A woman who has a strong desire to change the future for herself and her family by becoming fiscally responsible, attending classes which lead to a strong career path and give her children a bright future.
Please type in your responses, complete the application, then press submit.
If you have questions about the application, please email email@example.com or call us at 303-675-0405.